against Young Bird Sickness
- contains immunoglobulins (IgA, IgG, IgM) to enhance immunity within the gut itself, thereby protecting the intestinal mucosa against pathogen attack.
- contains ingredients derived from various plants belonging to the Crucifer family which possess a broad spectrum of activity against bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- easily applicable via the feed.
- highly palatable.
- see treatment plan Young Bird Sickness
1 sachet (5.5g powder) contains:
Crucifers 4,640 mg
Immunoglobulins (IgG, IgA, IgM) 130 mg
- at the first symptoms of disease (e.g. birds do not hear to the breeder's voice)
For 5 to 7 days, once a day
- accompanying the treatment against trichomonas
For 7 days, once a day, starting 3 days before treatment against trichomonas begins
- as a preventative measure in stress situations (during weaning, after the introduction of new birds into a loft, before and after vaccination, in a heat outbreak, after training of juveniles, after young bird competitions)
For 3 days, once a day
If there is no appreciable improvement in the symptoms within 3 days, adjunctive antibiotic therapy (furazolidon-t) is required in order to control the causative bacteria (as per treatment plan Young Bird Sickness)
Note: Always administer adenosan via the feed. Do not mix with the drinking water
- 1 sachet (5.5 g) for the daily feed ration of 20 pigeons.
- To prepare, moisten the daily feed ration for 20 pigeons with approximately 10 ml of water, then sprinkle 1 sachet of adenosan on to the feed and mix thoroughly to ensure even distribution.
- Do not mix with the drinking water
- Do not use in food-producing animals.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
1 box containing 12 sachets of 5.5g powder each
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in