Against infections of the respiratory tract
- Therapeutic of high efficacy for pigeons and caged birds
- Effective against mycoplasms, E.coli, Haemophilus gallinarium, as well as pasteurellae
- Available in powder form for treatment via the drinking water and in capsule form for treatment of individual birds
1 capsule contains:
Tiamulin hydrogen fumarate 12.5 mg
|When?||How often?||How much?||Yield|
|In Infectious catarrh (Coryza)
||See treatment plan Infectious Catarrh
||12 sachets are sufficient for 24 litres of drinking water
100 capsules are sufficient for 100 pigeons per day
|In Haemophilus catarrh
||See treatment plan Haemophilus infection
For contra-indications, side effects, interactions with other preparations, and special instructions: see package label.
1 capsule per 500 g body weight per bird and day
Duration of treatment: 3 - 5 days.
The capsules should be moistened with vegetable oil before given.
- Do not use in connection with feedstuff containing ionophor coccidiostats like Monensin, Salinomycin, Narasin, Maduramycin or Lasalocid.
- Do not use in food-producing animals.
Interactions with other preparations
The simultaneous use of Tiamulin with Monensin, Salinomycin, Narasin, Maduramycin or Lasalocid may cause irreversible paralysis and deaths.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in