water soluble antibiotic in powder or capsule form
- Effective against Chlamydia psittaci infection (Ornithosis)
- against Salmonellosis (Paratyphus / wing and leg paralysis)
1 sachet (8g powder) contains:
Doxycycline hyclate 940.8 mg (equivalent to 800 mg doxycycline)
|When?||How often?||How much?||Yield|
||See treatment plan Salmonellosis
||12 sachets are sufficient for 24 litres of drinking water
100 capsules are sufficient for 100 pigeons per day
|In Ornithosis (Chlamydia psittaci infection)
||See treatment plan: specific infectious diseases - Ornithosis
For contra-indications, side effects, interactions with other preparations, and special instructions: see package label.
Treatment via the drinking water: 1 sachet (8.0 g) in 2 litres of drinking water (daily requirement for 40 pigeons). The doxycyclin-t beverage should be prepared fresh daily.
Duration of application:
Ornithosis: 25 days
Infections of the gastro-intestinal tract: 14 days
Do not give the pigeons any feedstuffs containing calcium (e.g. grit) during treatment, since calcium binds doxycycline and thus reduces its efficacy.
- Do not use in food-producing animals.
- Do not give the pigeons any feedstuffs containing calcium (e.g. grit) during treatment, since calcium binds doxycycline and thus reduces its efficacy.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
1 box containing 12 sachets of 8g powder each
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in