therapeutic against bacterial infections
- Contains substances with high intestinal activity
- Available in powder form for treatment via the drinking water and in capsule form for treatment of individual birds
1 capsule contains:
Furazolidone 12.5 mg
|When?||How often?||How much?||Yield|
|In coli infections
||See treatment plan E.coli infection
||12 sachets are sufficient for 24 litres of drinking water
100 capsules are sufficient for 100 pigeons per day
|In salmonella infection (acute form, only)
||For 7 days
||1 sachet per 2 litres of drinking water
|In Young Bird Sickness (secundary infection)
||See treatment plan Young Bird Sickness
For contra-indications, side effects, interactions with other preparations, and special instructions: see package label.
1 capsule per bird (up to 500 g body weight) per day. The capsule should be moistened with vegetable oil before given.
Duration of application: 5 to 7 days
The loft should be cleaned carefully and be disinfected with disinfectans)
- Do not use in food-producing animals.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
1 box containing 10 blisters of 10 capsules each
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in