therapeutic against bacterial infections
- Contains substances with high intestinal activity
- Available in powder form for treatment via the drinking water and in capsule form for treatment of individual birds
1 sachet (7.5g powder) contains:
Furazolidone 500.0 mg
|When?||How often?||How much?||Yield|
|In coli infections
||See treatment plan E.coli infection
||12 sachets are sufficient for 24 litres of drinking water
100 capsules are sufficient for 100 pigeons per day
|In salmonella infection (acute form, only)
||For 7 days
||1 sachet per 2 litres of drinking water
|In Young Bird Sickness (secundary infection)
||See treatment plan Young Bird Sickness
For contra-indications, side effects, interactions with other preparations, and special instructions: see package label.
1 sachet (7.5 g) in 2 litres of drinking water (daily requirement for 40 pigeons) per day
Duration of application: 5 to 7 days
The furazolidon-t beverage should be prepared fresh daily.
The loft should be cleaned carefully and be disinfected with disinfectans)
- Do not use in food-producing animals.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in